• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy Virtual Software ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Softwebdev

Disabled
I'm looking for the virtual software.

i'm talking about the software which you can use to see the whole room at different position

anybody here knows where i can buy this software?

thank you

Last edited:
zdnet shareware libary has bunch of stuff like that

also some you can buy home makeing software that will do the same thing

3D studio max

sounds liek what you are after - it is a professional tool used when architects submit projects to the owners and to cities...

it is also used to design video games. But it is very explesive!!!!!!

jbell said:
3D studio max

sounds liek what you are after - it is a professional tool used when architects submit projects to the owners and to cities...

it is also used to design video games. But it is very explesive!!!!!!

can I do VIRTUAL TOUR with this software ?

my friend will pay for it. I guess the price is not the issue because he wants me to do virtual tour thing. I gotta have this software.
folks, i'm talking about VIRTUAL TOUR softwares.

got more recommendation?

thank you

3D Studio Max is defintely a VERY HARD program to learn and to master it's one of the best you should see the art they make with that stuff.

You should PM "Ebola" hes a Senior Member here who does alot of work on art and he may help you chosing what you should like.

I've seen quite a few programs like that on the shelves at CompUSA. The one's I've seen seemed to look a lot like Q2, and came with a simple editor and means to import textures so that you could build a house more or less to look like you wanted it, then walk around in it. I think that's what you're looking for- try their website for details.

Back