• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what's the best rese?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its all personal preference. You can find them at lots of places: dangerden, cooltechnica, frozencpu, .... Just pick one that you like and that will fit into your loop and case. I just run a t-line.

Thanks, OCnewbee. I'm going with the swiftech mres. Where can I get it cheap.:)

I always heard a rese lowers temps a hair. Regardless I will probably run a t-line until the rese gets here. Thanks guys!

The drop isn't noticeable unless you have a huge res I would figure. I've ran a t-line before but now I run with the microres. Its nice although I have a few plans this summer and making a bong

As far as I know the only real benefit from a resevoir is easier bleeding of the system. Once your water heats up, it doesn't matter if you have one or not.

One thing, keep a quarter handy to remove the lid, its about the only thing that is big enough to not mess it up.

For 15 bucks I can make a super sized res with a thermometer to monitor temps.

Not only can the super res monitor temps it can keep you pc cooler for much longer periods of time because it delays the point of equlibrium for many hours.

Back