• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alienware Offers Exclusive Desktop Chassis in Limited-Time Barebones Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I thought it used to be PCP&C, but i could be wrong. Either way, $400 for a case and PSU from there seems a bit high, no?

Not a good deal; not the worst in the world either.

I paid a little more than 400 bucks for an Ultra V3 1000W and a Gigabyte Aurora 570.

i knew it wasnt a good deal...but i was more curious to know what psu manufacturer they used. i would still take the alienware case over the asus one...if they were about the same price. but then again, neither one of them has the room that i require. i will have a hard time getting anything smaller than the stacker now that i have owned one.

yeah alienware is overrated. there just aking advantage of people that love to game but don't know what happens inside there machine.

if it had an antec 900 style window or something it'd be interesting but since i dont need 700 watts and i dont plan to spend anywhere in the ballpark of 400 for a case and psu. id like to see some newegg style photos of it though, that asus look alike turns me off immediately with the dual rear 80mm's

now talk about the new dell xps case, THAT is something i would buy

Back