• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would this video card be good for average gameing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you can do better for that price.

it should be about the same as other 8600gt cards btw so find a review of some other 8600gt. You can get its bigger brother the 8600gts here for $116.50 AMIR.

Last edited:
That is a wonderful deal! Im not to familar with the website, How is their customer service and shipping?

they are a great company and have a 9.0 out of 10 last I looked from reseller ratings. The company is NCIX and the us at the end just designates the us part of the store away from the canadian part. NICX basically dominates canadian internet component sales due to no newegg there.

BossBorot said:
they are a great company and have a 9.0 out of 10 last I looked from reseller ratings. The company is NCIX and the us at the end just designates the us part of the store away from the Canadian part. NICX basically dominates Canadian internet component sales due to no newegg there.

Totally. I'm Canadian and I've bought a few times from NCIX, and I've never been disappointed. They are EXCELLENT.

That's a great price on an 8600GTS. I got my MSI for $165 and thought that was a good deal. I would jump on it if I were you. It's an all around good gfx card, I've only played Q4, SC: Double Agent, COD2, Prey and some older games with it and it played them smoothly.

Yeah that is a very great deal for it. I think im going to go for it. I just needed to be sure of the site first, Thanks guyes. :)

Back