• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I dare someone to put this in their high perf system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thrasher_Z said:
LMAO 50a 5v line!!!
Must be for those quad core socket As comin out.
Ya with those mobos that have like 40 usb ports.

And I agree with uglychild:

Pros: Like the title<----WTF!?!?!?
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: Used this PSU when I was building a CPU for a customer and never heard a problem.
^^^ Thats because the customer was caught in the following blast. Either that or he/she switched to someone who knew what they were doing.

But a little message to this JPAC company:

doinitwrong.jpg

Mathersalan said:
Reviewed By: xu3y4ngm1n
Pros: Like the title
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: Used this PSU when I was building a CPU for a customer and never heard a problem.

^^ Avoid this system builder...

LMAO I was just going to post that. Who is that?

UglyChild said:
Reviewed By: khvizsla on 2/6/2007

Tech Level: somewhat high - Ownership: 1 week to 1 month

Pros: The price was good, the power was good.

Cons: It lasted a few days after the 30 days was up. Turned the computer off and went to turn it on to find out the power supply had died.

lol...
Ha Ha. Tech Level: somewhat high..................if his tech level was riding on a snail belly, he wouldn't even have cosidered this PSU. I love the reviews at newegg.
Used this PSU when I was building a CPU for a customer and never heard a problem
Actually, a lot of "older" folks use the term CPU when referring to a system, we misuse the term cpu (central processing unit) when we talk of processors. A CPU is the original term for what we all call "rig, system, tower, etc." However, I would have to agree...he didn't hear from them because noone survived the fire. LOL.

Mathersalan said:
Yeah I am not covering damages to your home and property.. I would try it but its out of stock

well my dad can take care of the damages to HIS home and property

im just saying your gonna buy me a new rig after this experiment

once i get some money in order i think ill take a video of it for everyone to see some online bought fireworks!

but why will you not buy me a new system?

^^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO We do not want to torture to Johnny Guru for all the excelent reviews that he gives out for the power supplies we have running in our rigs..

But that would be a funny prank

Last edited:
That looks just like the Powmax power supply that came with my first case.

Everyone told me they were junk. I checked the voltages and they were in specs.
I was real tight budget and I only used it for a few months. until I got an FSP. I guess I got lucky

Those Newegg reviews are all wrong. They all forgot "FAST SHIPPIN AS ALWAYS THX NEWEGG U ROCK LOL!!"

Mathersalan said:
What gets me is the power supplies are already sold out.. wonder how many homes have been burned up because of this thing?
Probably quite a few, alot of times when I go to someone's house they have the computer sitting in something...usually a wood desk...:beer:

Back