• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which is better?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The P5B FSB will be higher than the P5W DH.

IF you're looking at a new motherboard have you considered the P35 or X38?

If you have a low multi CPU like the E63 or E64 you want a P5B to get a high oc, but if you have an E66 up the P5W should be enough as you prolly wont need to go past 450+ FSB to get a high oc. It all depends on the CPU you're getting. But if I were you i'll get an P35 board like UglyChild said :)

BLOOP! said:
OMG! Dude i'm sorry :beer:

i got confused with the other thread i'm reading.

Lesson for the day: Read one thread at a time. :p

No Biggie - It was kind of funny in a weird way; my g/f saw UglyChild's avatar the other night and commented on it.:beer:

Yeahh.... Lets not start confusing other people with me now.:)

And like the other dude said. A mobo with P35 chip is a better choice then other two.

It depends what features you need. The Abit P35 starts at 120. The Asus P5K vanilla is 140 now. If you need the ICH9R south bridge there's an Abit board for 150. You could also go up from there. It would be good to know what you need and what your budget looks like.

Back