• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel DP35DP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sciopath

Hi all,

I already posted a similar question here, but nobody answered me. So I'll try in a most appropriate sub-forum.

I'll have to buy a new C2D system, but before making my choice here are some questions:
Does someone know if a bsel/vmod trick would work with this board?
Enabling debug mode like on the Bad Axe 2 would help it (if it's even possible)?

I really like Intel's boards, and if it was possible to bypass their anti-oc-midbrand-series, It would be nice (did it once with a D815EEA2 for a Tualatin cpu).
Or else I'll go for Gigabyte or Asus.

Thanks!

Considering the P35 is the midrange chipset from Intel, I would think there is going to be any overclocking options on the DP35D... Most likely they will have them on their new X38 board though... If you can't wait, get one of the Asus P35 boards, they seem to be performing really well...

What type of editing are you talking about??? Most Intel BIOS's are editable in the sence of replacing the logo's and inserting custom text, but as far as overclocking stuff, the board would have to be capable of it first, then maybe it would be possible...

Actually, I wasn't thinking making appear some magic oc options.

But I was just wondering if it would have been possible to remove the feature that disallow even vmod or bsel pin trick. So was my question on bios editing.

After all, I still own a Chaintech motherboard from an OEM computer which eventually accepted a bsel oc by replacing her bios with the retail version.

Back