• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

http://club.live.com/home.aspx

go here sign in with live account and play games easiest one is crosswire i played each one untill i couldnt play that gave me 4,000 points and than i played Chicktionary untill i got 2,000 and ordered vista ultimate.

they give u the part number which is Part Number: 66R-00002
go to newegg and search that and it brings u here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116140&Tpk=66R-00002

see :-D

heres my proof i won took me about 6 days i didnt play constantly though

only thing is it takes 6-8 weeks for shipping maybe sooner who knows

Clipboard02.jpg

How many hours did you spend playing games on that site? Do you trade points directly for prizes (like tickets in an arcade), or is it an auction style prize system like Pogo?

Burninate said:
How many hours did you spend playing games on that site? Do you trade points directly for prizes (like tickets in an arcade), or is it an auction style prize system like Pogo?

traded them in like at a arcade =]

Burninate said:

I just tried it. You get ponts for each game you win, 20, or 25, or whatever.

When you get enough, you can turn it in for prizes. Looks like Vista Ultimate is 6000.

torin3 said:
I just tried it. You get ponts for each game you win, 20, or 25, or whatever.

When you get enough, you can turn it in for prizes. Looks like Vista Ultimate is 6000.

yep i spent alot of time playing at first i wanted the xbox360 controller to use on my pc but than i said hmm ill get vista ultimate

Wow, That's definitely not bad. Ultimate is 179.99 just for the OEM last I checked. I may have to look into this. Thanks!

how much total time do you think this took you?

also when I try to play a game it says there is a comunication error with the server :(

Burninate said:
Wow, That's definitely not bad. Ultimate is 179.99 just for the OEM last I checked. I may have to look into this. Thanks!

From what the OP said, this is Retail, which is going for over $300, and can be installed on more than one set of hardware (though only one set at a time). So if your system dies, or you upgrade, you can migrate the same copy of Vista.

BossBorot said:
how much total time do you think this took you?

also when I try to play a game it says there is a comunication error with the server :(

I was getting about 5-10 minutes per 25 points earned, so figure about 1-2 hours per 200 points. 10-20 hours for 2000. 30-60 hours at the rate I was working it. After a while I would expect to speed up. Especially with google open in another window. Not bad, would work out to about $10/hr of value at 30 hours for 6000 points.

darn it ive been getting this all day. Sometimes it begins to retreve lists but then the same message always comes up regardless of what computer I use.

ms must not want me grinding their games because I will spend forever doing this and take all their stuff.

ARG it was freakin M$ forcing me to use IE. F$%K IE

SteveLord said:
35,000 for an XBOX 360

if you look at the leader board you will notice that no one has gotten that many points as there are not enough games yet max ever is 31233

Last edited:
Back