• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Nine Hundred Case - Fry's - $69.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look up reviews and feedback on this case. I had been eyeing it for a while until I read about the millions of screws it has and the fact you better make sure your PSU has really long cables.

MaximumPC gives it a 9/10 though. And if you have a Microcenter, you can find it for under 100 bucks I think.

SteveLord said:
Look up reviews and feedback on this case. I had been eyeing it for a while until I read about the millions of screws it has and the fact you better make sure your PSU has really long cables.

You can always get extension cables for your PSU.

But for posters above, I've had BB price match online prices a few times (though I think it is against their policy). I even did a price match on my Samsung TV in my sig from a raincheck I got a Fry's when they were out of stock. BB policy is that in order to price match, the item has to be in stock at the other store, but the manager let me do it anyways. The manager did, however, go and check the price the store pays for the TV before letting me do it though to make sure they weren't losing money. I think it is all up to the manager's Discretion. Plus, the BB near me is across the street from Fry's and probably nearly going out of Business. I'm sure the manager didn't mind overlooking the rule to sell me a TV that's almost $2k.

I found this at my local Fry's in North County San Diego (San Marcos store) for the 69.99. Deal is good through July 10th. I think each Fry's is seperately owned (not positive, but it looks that way). Or at least they offer different deals in different stores in different parts of the country.

On a different note: Is this case quiet? And is the cooling as good as it looks? If so, $70 may be worth it for me.

On a different note: Is this case quiet? And is the cooling as good as it looks?

For as many fans as the case has it is surprisingly quiet. Be prepared though, LilBuddy is absolutely correct, running cables is a real pita.

It is very quiet with all of the fans on low. The blue lights are really bright too. They were casting shadows on the ceiling last night while I was trying to sleep.

i'm thinking of buying this to store as stock... that's a nice case! but it says call for availability :(

Ordered, I just couldn't resist any more. I also got the 'call for availability' at checkout, so we'll see if they process the order later today.

I love this case. I highly recommend it and glad I got it over the P180's. I have all fans on Low and I can't tell the computer is even on and my temps are great (see my sig).

Wire management for me was not that bad being a first time builder, I got everything tied down and out of the way of the intake fans so my air flow is not obstructed at all.

The neon blue lights aren't a distraction at all either, i don't find them all that brighter than any other system i've had with lights.

Back