• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Nine Hundred Case - Fry's - $69.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i'm considering picking this up.

i'm probably gonna make a new comp after the intel price drops so i dunno if i should drive down to fry's to grab one... or wait for another deal. :bang head

and LilBuddy, does only your store have them or every fry's for this price, do you know?

I haven't seen the latest Fry's ad from the newspaper, can someone confirm if the case is 69.99 in all the stores right now?

-N- said:
i'm considering picking this up.

i'm probably gonna make a new comp after the intel price drops so i dunno if i should drive down to fry's to grab one... or wait for another deal. :bang head

and LilBuddy, does only your store have them or every fry's for this price, do you know?

N, your profile says you're in So Cal. I'm in North county San Diego and the Frys next to me (San Marcos store) has this case in stock for 69.99 and it says the deal is good through tomorrow (July 10). If you're in the LA area, they may have it too.

I got mine on Wednesday. I can tell the wire management will be tough - especially with 6 HD's and all 3x 5.25" bays full :( (as others have mentioned). The Front Panel connectors are just barely long enough to reach the MoBo , so those will also look like crap unless I lengthen them so they can be run cleanly.

But I'm happy with my $70 investment for now. If it ends up being a wire-management headache with all of the drive bays full, then I'll have to pass it down to a lesser system (a system with 4 HD's instead of 6, and only 2x 5.25"). I can't stand a cluttered case :mad:

:cool:

chubchubcullen said:
6 HDs and 3 5.25 drives??!?? hahaha man good thing that case is well ventilated

:)

Exactly why I bought it: I needed a cool & quiet case that held 6x HD's and 3x 5.25" (PC#1 in my sig) - but I wasn't aware of the lack of any extra space beside the HD's to hide wires. The more I ponder it, my current SLK3000 case is looking like it is a better choice (even w/o any kind of fan/cooling on the 2x Raptors crammed into the 2x 3.5" External bays :( )

:cool:

Back