• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest a E6300 has oc'd?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapper Dan

what is the highest a e6300 has oc'd .... adn can you tell me stepping ... and vid and whatnot.... supposubly my e6300 should get at least 3.0 Ghz with the right type of cooling.... stepping is b2 (conroe) and vid is 1.1625.... idk about how high it should get i was just told this info...

well the highest i can get mine is 3.675ghz. its not so much of a suicide, as i can run all benchmarks at that speed. for some weird reason, i can't even suicide higher even for a screenshot, it won't even post.

hUMANbEATbOX said:
well the highest i can get mine is 3.675ghz. its not so much of a suicide, as i can run all benchmarks at that speed. for some weird reason, i can't even suicide higher even for a screenshot, it won't even post.

i have that problem too, useing my 6300 i can run at 520fsb no sweat, anything after that is either a blackscreen or bluescreen :( so i would say we are at the limit of the board without mods possibly

it would be the motherboard, not the cpu thats affecting you guys there. When you reach the edge of a cpu, they tend to want insane amounts of voltage for almost no gain, and then they won't go any further.

of course, that's kinda what i was trying to illustrate. if i can run 32m at 3.675ghz, i would be expect my cpu to be able to at least suicide at 3.8ghz.

Back