• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hi...this is my first post :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TOOL_CHILE

hi...my name is carlos i from chile...southamerica....my english really sucks xD

but well....i come to this forum to show you guys mi oc
3600+ x2 codename brisbane
msi K9N4 SLI
ocz 512mb 4-4-4-12

here the SS with super pi :D

that is the ""roof"" of my memo...

actually is running like this SS

and a orthos beta :D

sorry ...but i have to practice my english...:-/

well.....that is...

PD : y can read very well..but i cant wrote xD

Welcome to the forums :) , what type of cooling do you have on that? I'm assuming water atleast due to that 1.6 volts you're throwing at it ;)

Yes what is your cooling on that setup? I really want to hit 3GHz with my Brisbane. 2.9GHz is stable at 1.35v but it wont stabilize 3GHz even at 1.5v ....large gap indeed!!

Your clocks look good though.

nice overclocks, and as others said, welcome to ocforums! :thup:

:welcome:

I agree, you can raise the HT multi to 3X for 900 which give more than enough bandwidth almost all video cards. Nice speed on the OCZs at 4-4-4-12 also! :cool:

Ooh THANKS guys ...

well...de micro is with the stock cooling...but...here in CHILE is winter and is very cold..
the next monday i go for the world record in am2 :D.....superpi and SLI...

thanks guys...i feel like at home :D

one question...ane one of you..know about chips in ddr2...like tccd or bh-5 in ddr...to know how overlock more

That's what i have been wondering about.

Nice chip reminds me when I had my radiator outside the window in winter. ^_^
That little tualatin 600 did 1212 with it, wouldn't mind if K10 could pull it off this winter. :)

Back