• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5K3 Premium has been released. With Onboard 2Gb memmory.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UglyChild

Taipei, Taiwan, July 10, 2007 - Catering to enthusiasts who want the latest in innovations and technology, ASUS has released the new ASUS P5K3 Premium motherboard. This motherboard comes with the latest technologies and delivers a brand new innovation - the Turbo D3 Onboard Memory feature. With this cutting-edge feature, users are guaranteed DDR3 overclocking speeds of above 1500 and reduced clock cycle timings by 50% for random data access.
Guaranteed DDR3 1500 Speeds
Hot on the heels of ASUS's Native Support for DDR3 1333, ASUS has yet again come up with another groundbreaking technology. The P5K3 Premium provides exceptional functions and utilizes Turbo D3 - superb onboard 2GB memory features that guarantee overclocking above DDR3 1500. The Turbo D3 Design includes the Perfect T-Tree Design, ASUS's exclusive Super Memspeed Technology and the revolutionary Hyper PCB Design.

Perfect T-Tree Design
The P5K3 Premium motherboard utilizes the cutting-edge Perfect T-Tree Design to provide users with simultaneous random data access on every memory chip. What this means is that data access to each memory chip occurs at the same time, instead of conventional DDR3 Fly-by Topologies that require time to be spent waiting for one by one random data access. This reduces clock cycle timing by 50% for random data access - thereby ensuring faster memory speeds.

1729_l.jpg

P5K3-1.JPG

Picture%20046.JPG

I want to see some benchmarks for this. Sounds like an interesting idea but prevents upgrading the RAM later on.

hits himself on the head for getting a p5k-dlx with 2gb pc8500 which will only do 1100something :D

Nah seriousely, I'd say it's a very interesting board. If the memory doesn't limt the cpu oc or anything (which I highly doubt for now) the seperate entry on that ram is a very good idea.

Back