• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for somebody here. Help ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Softwebdev

Disabled
I'm looking for senior member EBOLA, just want to ask him 1 question.

He works in the ART area

So......that question is

what kind of software I can use to do the VIRTUAL TOUR ?

please give me the recommendation ?

i don't know how to PM him ......and I also don't know how often he will check his PM............but anyway, ......if you see him, please tell him SOFTWEBDEV is looking for his advise and DIRECT him to this DISCUSSION forum.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, folks.................Have a great weekend!

Don't drink and drive at the same time.

any 3d prog but 3d studio max is best... look in members page for his name and click on his name and then click where it says ot send a PM

jbell said:
any 3d prog but 3d studio max is best... look in members page for his name and click on his name and then click where it says ot send a PM

have no luck..................there is no his name...........

Looking for me. What did I do wrong this time? :D

I'm not an expert with 3d stuff. It all costs too much. I highly doubt any member here owns 3d studio max. Its about $4k. And I really don't want 13 year old kids posting about it because I know they didn't buy it.

3d stuff takes a long time to figure out. Years. Its not something you can jump into overnight.

I'm not sure about what you actually mean by 3d virtual tour. Are your talking about a camera flythrough of a building where you can go in and out of rooms? My friends in architecture use 3d studio viz. Its still arround $1500.

I don't think I can help you out on this. You might have better luck posting this in the software forum.

Ebola said:

I'm not an expert with 3d stuff. It all costs too much. I highly doubt any member here owns 3d studio max. Its about $4k. And I really don't want 13 year old kids posting about it because I know they didn't buy it.

3d stuff takes a long time to figure out. Years. Its not something you can jump into overnight.

I'm not sure about what you actually mean by 3d virtual tour. Are your talking about a camera flythrough of a building where you can go in and out of rooms? My friends in architecture use 3d studio viz. Its still arround $1500.

I don't think I can help you out on this. You might have better luck posting this in the software forum.

I have Studio MAX V4 - and yes it is paid for!! my boss paid for it and my friend used it in school for his CADD classes and I dabbled with it many years ago V2.5 I think...

**edit**

I am not sure but dont you need MAX to have VIS work??? When A local architectural firm I know bought it they got 20 copies of Autocad 2K 3 copies of MAX and 1 copy of VIS

Ebola said:

no, you haven't done anything WRONG

try to email you, can't be done

PM you, don't know if you hate it

so.............gotta depends on a few GOOD MEN here to find you.

finally, you are here.............now, we can talk..........let talk shall we.

not flying around the room. let say

i have the picture of the room..........................when i move the mouse to the left, i see left wall.........when i move up, i see the CEILING..................when i move down, i see the FLOOR

you get the idea

it doesn't have to be 3D, as long as i can do above thing with some kind of software or digital camera................That's what i need

can you think of any software can do that ?

another member told me about you in the software area..........that's why i bother you at this time

got idea?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOLKS FOR HELPING ME OUT.

APPRECIATE IT...............:)

Ebola said:
I think you can do it with quicktime and a video camera. not sure.

but how?

you mean take the picture of each angle and put them together?

ceiling picture, floor picture, and so on?

is this the first time we talk ? for curiosity

just want to make sure I don't p**sed you off or anything :)

are we friends?

Forgive me I truly don't mean to offend you or anything...but are you originally from the US? Did you move here? I'm sorry if someone has alrighty asked you before but I'm just curious. I find you sort of hard to understand at times...then again maybe you're just one odd cookie. :p

_Will_ said:
Forgive me I truly don't mean to offend you or anything...but are you originally from the US? Did you move here? I'm sorry if someone has alrighty asked you before but I'm just curious. I find you sort of hard to understand at times...then again maybe you're just one odd cookie. :p

this place is not ENGLISH class, sorry :)

i am asking the question..........not seeking for help from people.

do I need to install SPELL CHECK here ?

Originally posted by _Will_
Forgive me I truly don't mean to offend you or anything...but are you originally from the US? Did you move here? I'm sorry if someone has alrighty asked you before but I'm just curious. I find you sort of hard to understand at times...then again maybe you're just one odd cookie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Softwebdev

this place is not ENGLISH class, sorry

i am asking the question..........not seeking for help from people.

do I need to install SPELL CHECK here ?

I think what you need to realize Softwebdev, is that Will was trying to bridge a communication gap. It's not the spelling. It's the grammar.
You are difficult to understand at times. And often your tone seems to be a little hostile, even with the smilies.
Perhaps instead of taking the defense, you might do better to either reply cordially or simply state that the post you are replying to is indeed offensive to you.
We all try to remain civil with each other and at times, if we speak different languages, communication is difficult and often misunderstood.

compuwife said:

I think what you need to realize Softwebdev, is that Will was trying to bridge a communication gap. It's not the spelling. It's the grammar.
You are difficult to understand at times. And often your tone seems to be a little hostile, even with the smilies.

1- You need to understand that this place is not English class. The reason why i am here is I want to have FUN.

I'm not here to tell everybody that I can write and understand English.

2- I just don't understand why you think that my posts are little hostile.

have a quote for you

"Language is human convention"- R. F

I have to agree with some of the other's. Your posts are hard to understand sometimes. No one said this was english class. Just try and make a small effort to make your posts a little clearer. Maybe you'll get more feed back that way.

This is not a flame, just my opinion, & suggestion.

bdf24 said:
I have to agree with some of the other's. Your posts are hard to understand sometimes. No one said this was english class. Just try and make a small effort to make your posts a little clearer. Maybe you'll get more feed back that way.

This is not a flame, just my opinion, & suggestion.

when you look at this thread, which part do i need to modify so that you can understand better?

Softwebdev, refer back to some of your old posts where you have huge red text or lots of dots, people just suggest you post in a olderly fashioned way so they just get to the point and help if they can.

tsunami said:
Softwebdev, refer back to some of your old posts where you have huge red text or lots of dots, people just suggest you post in a olderly fashioned way so they just get to the point and help if they can.

if you notice, i haven't used a lot of dots in my sentences lately.

a lot of improvement, don't you think?

Back