• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Official" 9800GTX specs released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
itstemo1 said:
what is "Free 4xAA"

and what is up with the Audio Chip?
so that if you didnt want to use the built in audio chip. you could use the digital pass thru chip on the card to send it to your reciver, ala HDMI 1.3 connection.

If the 9800GTX does come out around Christmas.and am pretty sure there will be a couple of big shots on the forums who will have em and show off I may be tempted to sell my 8800GTX and buy one!

I'll be building a new water cooled pc come January/February so hopefully these won't be extremely expensive. I'll probably just buy one since right now a single 8800ultra can pretty much max out any game on the market.

Maybe but often the (semi) special edition high-end cards either just go out of production or don't pricedrop significantly, then the supply dries up quickly and there are no more.

There's always going to be bigger and better. Don't feel bleh about your purchase, you gotta settle on a CPU/GPU/MOBO some time or you'll never have anything :beer:

treatmentx said:
There's always going to be bigger and better. Don't feel bleh about your purchase, you gotta settle on a CPU/GPU/MOBO some time or you'll never have anything :beer:

Yes, and you won't have any money left.