• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What size bolts/rods does the MAze4 use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Clockwork_Apple

I bought an old style aluminium top Maze4 off the classifieds, same as this one. However the seller didnt include the bolts/rods for mounting and he says he cant find them.

So I need to find some replacements, but I cant figure out what size the bolts are, I've tried M3/4 but they're too small/large, so is it some imperial measure?

check mcmasters i am sure they will have exactly what you want for pretty cheap.

I'm in the UK, therefore no mcmasters, unless they do international shipping.

edit: Found them, and mcmaster do international shipping, part #95412A410 3" long threaded 4-40 rods. I'm trying to figure out shipping, I'm hoping it wont be too extortionate.

Last edited:
i order from them all the time in the US and their shipping is really very reasonable. The only thing I don't like is that they never tell you how much shipping is until after you order, but I have never had to pay more than 6 bucks for shipping and I usually order a lot of junk. But again this is to the US.

Back