• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any ASUS boads that can save overclock settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UBB

I had a dfi board that could save your overclock settings in the bios so you could renable them after clearing cmos or something, I thought that was pretty handy. Are there any ASUS boards that can save overclock settings like that?

thankyou

My P5W DH Deluxe can save up to 2 "overclock profiles" wich means saving all the current bios settings.

Dunno about the newer P35 boards from Asus, but chances are they have it too.

I think all of them can. So far I've tried 3, P5W DH Dlx, P5W64 WS Pro, and Commando and they all could.

Mind you, those are all older boards, so if they can, the newer ones must have the option.

+ P5B-Deluxe in your list too, and this is older board.:)

Imo, 99.99% new Asus mobos should have it.

Hopefully some of the vanilla asus boards do aswell, that's where my budget leaves me.

UBB said:
I had a dfi board that could save your overclock settings in the bios so you could renable them after clearing cmos or something, I thought that was pretty handy. Are there any ASUS boards that can save overclock settings like that?

thankyou

Yes actually there is,the P5K-Deluxe WiFi can save settings,up to 4 I think.

I have 3 'profles' saved now in mine.

I change from one to another,depending on ambients in the house.

9x334 (1.2750v) , 8x400 (1.2950v) , 9x371 (1.3125v)

Back