• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Job interview - wish me luck

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cw823

Honeybadger Moderator
Job interview for a position that would not only be salary, but a $7.00+ per hour raise as well. No more weekends....covering odd shifts....etc...

And I can add another quad if I get this job. ;)

Happens today (Thursday) at 1:30pm

cw823 said:
Job interview for a position that would not only be salary, but a $7.00+ per hour raise as well. No more weekends....covering odd shifts....etc...

And I can add another quad if I get this job. ;)

Happens today (Thursday) at 1:30pm
YOU CAN DO IT!!! :D

Don't forget to report back!

don't stay up too long, wake up hours after your alarm clock rings, and be late for your interview. It's happened before. good luck! :thup:

good luck cw! you can do it!!
thumbsup.gif

I was looking at the times of the last post, and hoped he didn't get up at 3am to post this :p

Good luck!

dfonda said:
Just hope the employer never see's CW's post count or they will know there is no time for work.:D

LOL....I post in my sleep.

Interview went really well, ended up being for a completely different position than I thought it was for, but took an hour and 10 minutes and was with someone that I've helped out numerous times before. New manager would be my first choice.....that's good as well.

Only a couple others in the running, job didn't even get posted publicly. Should find out middle of next week.

Here's to good news, more money, and another quad. :beer:

Back