• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think that's too much to be true...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yikes. At the least, reinstall your drivers. That is seriously funky. However, I am concerned about the huge spike in disk activity coupled with the sharp drop in CPU usage. Bottleneck? Something isn't right, as I have never seen personally a drive do that to CPU usage, even on my first build (a k6-2 550Mhz).

Oh, and either get Vista for real, or go back to an XP skin!

Don't bother reinstalling drivers. just reinstall that monitering software. the entire thing looks screwed up, judging on the text that has unsupported characters.

Also, uninstall limewire.

Say whatever you want my 6600 is roaring!!!!
(j/k)
Roisen I'm one of the millions of people who hate limewire but If I dare touching it my girlfriend will make me regret it...you all now the connection between women and computers.
Danfrazer I really thank you for your opinions, thoughts and for providing help in general but you say to me that my disk is not working as it should judging from a program that says my 6600's memory clock is 4Ghz.

Anyway thank you all people.
(nothing above is intended to offend anyone here) ;p

you wont uninstall limewire cause of your girlfriend? K, well I see that you use it for legal stuff, as well I noticed you are using torrents (for legal stuff) I would assume you have the knowledge to figure out how to get the legal stuff from torrents which would be faster AND safer

as far as the topic? Thats one fast video card :p

My wife uses Lime Wire.. She loves it and it is easy for her to use :) I just gave her one of my old rigs so she doesn't screw any of mine up :) I wouldn't touch it through Hardware and Software firewalls with a ten foot pole :)

Back