• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA Step UP Program Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RockyC2D

I posted on EVGA's Forums but haven't really gotten a response yet. One question, they say that not all the cards are eligible for step up, i was little confused by this. Does this mean the superclocked cards, etc, cards that have been overclocked before you purchase the card are not eligible for step up.

Now are the basic 8800 eligible. EX: i'm looking at buying a 8800GTS stock card.

EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card Retail 320-P2-N811-AR
http://clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=CA9602833

Is this card eligible for step up later, ill check back on evga's forums to see if they answered but i thought I ask here, cause probably some of you have used the step up program.

Yes,
The card that you listed will be fully eligable for the step up program within 3 months of card purchase.

Back