• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-P35 Long Beeps problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iggybaseball

Well I made my computer approximately a week ago and everything was fine. I then moved and when I set up my computer and started it up it would post these long beeps. I pulled out my manual for my Gigabyte P35-DS3L/S3L and it says that the long beeps are because the graphics card is not seated properly. I opened up my case and took a look but everything looks fine but the beeping remains. The beeping only comes after the pc has been off for a while. If I start it up and restart it a couple times, it doesn't do the long beeps on each of the restarts. I'm not sure what it could be because my picture looks fine on my machine and I haven't really noticed any problems at all except for the beeping. Anyone heard of this before?

Long beeps can be caused by the vid card, but memory is probably more common. I say reseat the vid card and the RAM. Then maybe bump up the RAM voltage one notch. See if that helps.

Back