• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

low priced,quiet,low profile,60mm cpu fans??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rUfUnKy

I need to buy a handful of low priced,quiet,low profile,60mm CPU fans to keep lying around for repairs. Any suggestions on a good place to get these. I love NewEgg but there shipping kills it for small items.

lol quite + 60mm fan... that doesnt add up and you factor in lowprofile... well its outta the equation

but good places to look are www.jab-tech.com (great place btw) performance-pcs.com ... but i dont spect your gonna find much of what you want. good luck though.

lol quite + 60mm fan... that doesnt add up and you factor in lowprofile... well its outta the equation

but good places to look are www.jab-tech.com (great place btw) performance-pcs.com ... but i dont spect your gonna find much of what you want. good luck though.

When I said "quiet" I meant no mini jets ... and I meant about 17- 20cfm not 25-30cfm. I believe i've ordered some deltas from them back in the day .. I'll have a look .

Back