Disabled
    4 hrs from where all these goodies are made, yet they cost double here than on newegg(which isn't on my continent)!

quickie excel question

Not sure how to sort the data from most to least km (in column J without affecting the data relative to the other columns. here she is

Select all your data then goto Data - Sort. Sort by column J descending. If you do it wrong just undo.

Disabled
    4 hrs from where all these goodies are made, yet they cost double here than on newegg(which isn't on my continent)!
    Quote Originally Posted by seadave77 View Post
    Select all your data then goto Data - Sort. Sort by column J descending. If you do it wrong just undo.
    "this removes the subtotals and sorts again. if you want to sort the subtotaled groups, choose the cancel button; then collapse the outline and try again."

Needless to say, I lose all info relative to the other columns...

Heatware Profile
    You only lose the subtotals in this case.
    Can't sort individual values freely with subtotals involved.
    If you want to be able to sort freely, then I would get rid of the subtotals (which does remove the nesting, unfortunently) and use SUMIF.

SUMIF(<cell range>,<condition to check cell range on>,<actual cells to sum>)
    <cell range> and <actual cells to sum> would be the entire range of all your data. Repeat for the different labels.
    Current
    2500K | ASRock Z68 Pro3-M | TR Venomous X
    EVGA GTX 460 768MB | 2x4GB G.Skill (F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2)
    Seasonic X650 | Fractal Design Define Mini