• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

great deal Z-5300e $50 AMIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i think this is a sick deal for sure... i have the 5500s and those are worth like quadruple this... and this is more than half the power of my 5500s for a FRACTION of the cost! :D

No SPDIF? Geeze and it looks soo good... dunno how I'd get it to work with my current sound controller though... but man, THX certified for only $70? Insane.

70 for a quality 5.1 system from the most reputable brand....sounds good to me.

Rebates...

Why cant the company just charge us the amount after rebates and they can keep the MIR's.

Im sick of waiting 8 weeks after I buy an item to be a *deal*

I've been using this speaker set for years and they're really awesome - I was happy at $199 when I bought mine. $70 is a real steal.

I'll second Pinky's sentiments. I have these and bought them used recently for $90 and that was a good deal. But getting a brand new set for $70 shipped? Unbelievable. They put out excellent quality sound and can get REALLY loud without losing quality. My only complaint is the bass is very overpowering, but the controller allows easy control of the bass, so I turned it down and everything works beautifully. Makes gaming much better than that 2.1 nonsense.

"But trust me it's still worth it... a 280watt RMS system for $70 shipped... that's not bad if you ask me."

This system sounds ok for the price, but overinflated power ratings and THX certification really doesn't say much as to the sound quality of the product.

Back