• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who should I interview for F@H?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HOLY...

You guys are awesome. Its normally quite an involved process to nail down interviews, and you guys have literally given me names AND confirmed availabilty for each person.

I'll be contacting those that said they can do it, and will schedule a recording event.

I'm so happy I could cry!

Thanks;-)

That's because Folders care.

:beer: to you guys for making this happen.

don't forget a :soda: for those underage ;).

Seriously though, we folders are a dedicated group. There isn't much playing around with us.

Speaking of which, BAR! Will have its first rig, ready to go by next weekend (I'm 2-daying the reaming parts Monday). Who else thinks it would be awesome to announce the recipient of this BAR rig in the podcast?

Who else thinks it would be awesome to announce the recipient of this BAR rig in the podcast?

Sounds good to me. The particular episode that will contain the folding round table will not air until October 6 (I plan far in advance) but if you can wait, this will be a episode dedicated almost entirely to folding. The episode will be called :

The OCF Podcast
Episode 4
"Folding for the Cure"

Let me know.

Jordan

Sounds good to me. The particular episode that will contain the folding round table will not air until October 6 (I plan far in advance) but if you can wait, this will be a episode dedicated almost entirely to folding. The episode will be called :

The OCF Podcast
Episode 4
"Folding for the Cure"

Let me know.

Jordan

GREAT!!! and tks again for all the effort Jordan!! I'll be looking forward to Oct. 6th for sure!!! (calendar marked!) :cool:

Hmm... Guess I should have added one of these :soda: for myself as I am currently banned from the drink for medical reasons.

Oct. 6 set aside for a listen.

Ned your killing me.....I thought I was being Hacked. ROFL

atomrofl.gif

GREAT!!! and tks again for all the effort Jordan!! I'll be looking forward to Oct. 6th for sure!!! (calendar marked!) :cool:
Same here Jordan.
Thanks to Shel, Harlam, Chasr and Pete for accepting.:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Whispering Ned send me that pic of Freckles without the writing.:D

Ned your killing me.....I thought I was being Hacked. ROFL

atomrofl.gif

Thanks to Shel, Harlam, Chasr and Pete for accepting.:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Whispering Ned send me that pic of Freckles without the writing.:D

I wish! See landshark. I got it from him! Thanks, landshark!

HOLY...

You guys are awesome. Its normally quite an involved process to nail down interviews, and you guys have literally given me names AND confirmed availabilty for each person.

I'll be contacting those that said they can do it, and will schedule a recording event.

I'm so happy I could cry!

Thanks;-)

There hasn't been much else hopping around here in a long, long time. We need something to get excited about.

Back