• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who should I interview for F@H?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdrake90

Hey Folks,

I'm interested in interviewing some hardcore folders for the OCF Podcast. Some of the names I've seen at the top of the charts are nikhsub1 and ChasR. Who else do you want to see interviewed. I'm looking for who has the most machines running for F@H, those who have the highest milestones... etc. Not just those at the top though, if you have an interesting angle on folding, a unique rig for the purpose or something you think would fit well into an episode for our podcast... just let me know.

Please post some of your recommendations. If I get enough names, I may even do a folding round table discussion with multiple guests.

Thanks!

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast

Too many people to name!

WarriorIII, cw823, David, landshark, gehtoocomp, Wedo, those are off the top of my head.

I'd be interested in hearing an interview of either Wedo or Arkaine23. Arkaine doesn't appear to be actively folding, but never-the-less would make a good candidate.

Awesome! Keep the ideas coming!

I am considering devoting an entire episode to this topic. I want to hold a round table talking about folding in general, and I ALSO want to do a how to segment on how to start folding.

Who knows the most about 'how to fold'? Obviously, everyone who folds can tell you how they started, but I'm looking for someone who can talk about linux and mac and pc, different types of folding etc.

Keep the names coming! If I can get multiple requests for different names, then I will have an idea of who are the leaders of the F@H community on our forum.

Thanks,

Jordan Drake

Well I can cover linux!, although a lot of others can do that now too. I'd say most smp (linux) users are more than capable.

Either macoholic or I think gary (landshark) have a few macs?

For windows, I don't know, I don't open those threads anymore :p

pscout (Pete)

Mostly folds in linux, but i think he has a few folding on windows as well.

this topic has been discussed via PM w/in a few members already (sorry! we didn't have a chance to bring this out yet.). Nik had turn the opportunity down and so do I due to varies reason. Wedo hasn't visit the forum much if any due to real life issue. but my vote is for Pscott and ChasR if you are looking for a top folder and a very F@H knowledgeable person. they both are known F@H walking dictionary.

p.s. many TKS for your effort jdrake!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Its in Pete's hands right now. Pete, Chasr , Harlam, and Shel for a round table would be cool.

Who else wants in? Tim?:)

Shel you volunteered,:) now its up to Chasr and harlam to decline or accept. What say yee?

Thanks for bringing this up Jordan, its clear why your a great interviewer.:beer:

Last edited:
I agree with the list above, tho I've only been here long enough to know who's posts have been helpful to me, an who are WU producing fools.

LandShark would be cool too since he does the Folding spotlight on everyone else except for himself :beer:

~ Gos

you can count me in.

When do you plan to do it?

Back