• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 Million!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stryfe

I just moved and was without internet for a week and a half. Today I got back on, checked my stats, and it looks like I passed 2 Million CS a day or two ago!

I've been waiting a long time for that! When I started Seti Classic I had just a Tbird 1133mhz, when I made the switch to Boinc I had a XP2100+ and a P3 800mhz laptop running part time. These days I have about a dozen machines on my account and 10s of ghz of CPU power. Time flies!

Thank you to everyone who's participated in the Seti Forum over the years, without you I wouldn't have bothered keeping Seti running for over 5 years. These days my participation in the forum comes and goes every few months but everytime I come back you guys get me excited about Seti again. This is a great team, and a great community.

3 Million here I come!

Back