• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel Pro/DSL 2100 drivers for Linux?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wa11y

Senior Thread Hijacker
One of my friends is being rogered by M$. He has Qwest as his DSL provider, with M$N as his ISP (he was forced to it. He's smarter than that). Well, last night, we decided to load Mandrake 8 onto his system. He has a spare hard drive, so we just swap his IDE cable, so we can use either Mandrake or XP. After loading Mandrake, he couldn't get on the internet. So he gave a quick call to M$N asking about this, and when asked what version of Windows he's running, he told them Linux. The tech on the other line got REALLY snippy with him. "We don't support linux!" 'Spose? Anyway, the tech said if we can get drivers for his Intel Pro/DSL 2100 PCI card for Linux, we might be able to get it to work. We took a look around for a bit, but didn't find anything. I'm going to look a little harder, but I was hoping to enlist the help of the forums. Does anyone know of a Linux driver for the Intel Pro/DSL 2100? Thanks.

Back