• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheapest Antec 900?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just built a system for a friend using this case. Abit p35 mobo w/ Q6600, with 4 fans running at low speed the CPU idles at 29C, and full load never exceed 40C (oem HSF, stock clock speed). Great cooling, great quality, great looking. However, being mid-tower, it feels really small and cramp inside after components installed, despite my effort of cleaning, zipping and tucking the wires. The front fans do really suck in dust and a lot dog hair (i have 4 dogs) during its time residing at my house, but this is not really a problem since you gotta give something to gain something.

would I buy it again? probably not, unless they make it in full tower specification.

Last edited:
If you can wait long enough, the antec twelve hundred in about to be released and it might address some of the problems associated with the first, though early pictures suggest that it just added more front fans.

Back