• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF *nonoffical* Air cooling gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IKIKUINTHENUTZ

After seeing so many forums and checked all of our sub-forums

We dont have a sticky for pictures of our computers.
However having a sticky for computers is too big of a genre so ive decided to make this air cooling gallery specific one. If the water or peti people want one for themself, then make one!

POST YOUR AIR COOLED RIG PICTURES HERE!!!!
comments are welcomed, keep this tread alive by posting your rig pictures!!

me first :D

p1014850ok1.jpg

p1014851lh3.jpg

p1014852pj3.jpg

The funny thing is that it's not even done yet
I still need to finish modding my lian li oem case (Tagan)
and wait for money for a 2nd card to do sli with another HR-03 and HR-11
and wait for HR-09 Type 3 to be released

However having a sticky for computers is too big of a genre so ive decided to make this air cooling gallery specific one. If the water or peti people want one for themself, then make one!

p1014850ok1.jpg

p1014851lh3.jpg

p1014852pj3.jpg

holly bejezus talk about a thermalright orgy.... btw what cooler is that in the last pic thats just behind your rear pannel audio / ethernet ports... and what is it cooling...

heres my cooling

P9050118.JPG

P9050130.JPG

only diff now is that i have an 8800gts in there w/ stock cooling no more 7900gt KO 512 with vf900.

edit : and wow navig you trying to kill babbies with that setup or something?

Enter maniacal laughing!
navig

I was going to use the IFX anf IFX HR-05 for this new build im making but my IFX had to block a special lian li port I really needed to run cables :(, in matter of fact, nd4's layout is the identical to the case I have and the port he ran the 8(4)pin through is what it blocked

Instead I went with what could work as you can see :D

to dark cow: the hardware for that computer isnt listed yet but yea it does cost more than the hardware.... LMAO

nd4: it's cooling the backside of my vga card, HR-11 the most useless TR product next to the backside cooling for the IFX. However it's nice eye candy and it does work for a mere 2-4c
Dont worry man, I know 2 sources that are about to release a review for it within a few days ;)

Last edited:
I was going to use the IFX anf IFX HR-05 for this new build im making but my IFX had to block a special lian li port I really needed to run cables :(, in matter of fact, nd4's layout is the identical to the case I have and the port he ran the 8(4)pin through is what it blocked

Instead I went with what could work as you can see :D

to dark cow: the hardware for that computer isnt listed yet but yea it does cost more than the hardware.... LMAO

nd4: it's cooling the backside of my vga card, HR-11 the most useless TR product next to the backside cooling for the IFX. However it's nice eye candy and it does work for a mere 2-4c
Dont worry man, I know 2 sources that are about to release a review for it within a few days ;)

oh wow dur... forgot bout the hr-11... no wonder why you still have an amd and a x1800 you spent all ur money on thermalright hs's :p :beer:

First case mod which turned into the Polda Dotted Girlfriend

MOD_CASE_1-1.jpg

Old DFI build.

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4705-1.jpg

Pics of the GFs rig;

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

My rig now.

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

Wires are a total mess right now until I put in my new HDD.

Enjoy :beer::beer:

Last edited:
Hey wondering soul if somehow in the future you two break up, you better keep that work of art LOL

Well, since I finally made the....reverse jump from water....I might as well post what I'm running!! :D

d345fc5c.jpg

e80174a4.jpg

Stock for now, will mod later ;)

Last edited:
kno what i forgot to add my pride and joy of a cooler that shouldnt be on something... aka 6600GT agp with a p4 hs!

P3110015.JPG

P3110024.JPG

this card was probably the funnest thing to oc i have ever ocd... my e6600 to 4ghz comes in at a close second tho :beer:

p1014850ok1.jpg

p1014851lh3.jpg

p1014852pj3.jpg

Can you say overkil.....:drool::drool:

Back