• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

audigy 2 zs drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

I still have one of these cards. I recently sold alot of audio stuff so I thru the old audigy 2 zs back in with some 5.1 logitechs I had laying around. Installed the drivers I needed and everything sounds pretty damn good from music to games.
I did notice that creative hasnt updated anything since the last time I used this card.

I remember seeing something about "atlernate driver" of some sort or some 3rd party high performance driver pack for these cards. google didnt really turn up much just some random tidbits that didnt point me in any solid direction to drivers that a re any newer than creatives.

Anyone have the inside scoop of know of anything good to try ?

back when I first got mine there was an firmware upgrade to eaxhd I think. Thats the only thing I remember.

I still use mine, since I use crappy medusa headphones... theres no point in getting a better card with these im told.

I use the YouPax drivers on my Audigy2ZS and they do seem better than Creative's default drivers, but make sure you run Driver Cleaner -> Creative Audio settings and reboot before installing them to get rid of the old drivers.

Back