Spore release date Marc 31 2008

Woohoo and you can pre order the game right now at amazon.com woohoo I'm so happy.

Looks interesting still half a year and guess another few moths pushed back till next summer.
    Zalman Zmachine GT1000
    I7920 4G Apogee GTZ I7, Bloodrage, 6GB, Intel X25-V, 2X WD3000GLFS R0, Hitachi 7K3 X4 R5, 580 GTX, IIYAMA 27", Corsair HX750, Steelseries 7G, XAI, SX

Zalman TNN300
    Q6600 3.4G, Asus P5E-VM, 2GB, WD3000GLFS, 2x501LJ, Apple 23"

Zalman TNN500
    Phenom 2 550 X4 3.5G, GA-MA790FX-UD5P, TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX,Tesla C1060, WD3000GLFS 3x1TB WD, Apple 30".

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaho View Post
    Looks interesting still half a year and guess another few moths pushed back till next summer.
    Least Will is doing us gamers "RIGHT" and not releasing a game that's not done correclty.

I have a feeling this is going to be one kick butt game.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDRP View Post
    Least Will is doing us gamers "RIGHT" and not releasing a game that's not done correclty.

I have a feeling this is going to be one kick butt game.
    I remember when people said that about the PS3, and STALKER (not that they actually turned out bad, just not as people expected).
    [Gigabyte DS3 MB]
    [
    Intel e6420 @ 3.52GHz]
    [
    2GB Mushkin XP2-8500]
    [
    eVGA 8800GTS 640MB @ 711/1037]
    [
    WD 36GB Raptor]
    [
    Seagate 7200.10 320GB x 2]
    [
    Corsair HX-520 PSU]
    [
    Mounted inside a bookcase
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Knacko View Post
    I remember when people said that about the PS3, and STALKER (not that they actually turned out bad, just not as people expected).
    Oh yeah? How bad is stalker and the ps3? I know the price is freaking high for the ps3?

Oh yeah? How bad is stalker and the ps3? I know the price is freaking high for the ps3?
    Stalker is actually, not as good as it the hype made it out to be.
    First, everyone was all excited about the day/night cycle, which turned out to have absolutely no effect on the game.
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=59551
    STEELERS BABY
    IX
    X
    GOT 6? XIII
    XIV
    WE DO XL
    XLIII
    I.M.O.G.: I'm sorry to inform you that your sig violates forum rules. Due to obscene, and frankly ugly, choices of colors you must change this. I suggest brown and orange perhaps.
    lol JK... Congratulations on your season. Greetings from Cleveland, the home of "There's always next year".
    cw823: I think you need to edit your sig, this could finally be a year for a Cleveland team. Go Cavs!

10 Year Badge
    Stalker is interesting, but there is too much running in it. It makes the game more boring than it could or should be.
    cpu-Intel Core i7 3770k
    ram-G.Skill 2x4gb DDR3-1600
    gpu-Radeon HD 7950
    motherboard-Asus P8Z68-V LE

Quote Originally Posted by Hardin View Post
    Stalker is interesting, but there is too much running in it. It makes the game more boring than it could or should be.
    If only it had a 4 wheeler.
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=59551
    STEELERS BABY
    IX
    X
    GOT 6? XIII
    XIV
    WE DO XL
    XLIII
    I.M.O.G.: I'm sorry to inform you that your sig violates forum rules. Due to obscene, and frankly ugly, choices of colors you must change this. I suggest brown and orange perhaps.
    lol JK... Congratulations on your season. Greetings from Cleveland, the home of "There's always next year".
    cw823: I think you need to edit your sig, this could finally be a year for a Cleveland team. Go Cavs!

Spore looks very cool but it is WAY far away. Wii can wait (ha ha pun intended)
    DESKTOP
    AMD 5000+ BE @ 3.2GHz
    // GIGABYTE GA-MA770-DS3 // TUNIQ TOWER 120 // MUSHKIN 2x1 GB HP2-6400 // EVGA 8800GT SC // SEAGATE 3x250GB 7.2K // CORSAIR HX520 // DELL 2007WFP // RAZER Deathadder// XP

LAPTOP
    DELL XPS M1530
    // T7500 2.2GHz // CORSAIR 3GB 667 // SEAGATE 200GB 7.2K // 8600M GT // LG WSXGA+ // 6c BATTERY // VISTA ULT. (RED)

My Heatware

Quote Originally Posted by Thund3rball View Post
    Spore looks very cool but it is WAY far away. Wii can wait (ha ha pun intended)
    Haha.

I see you owna wii then lol.

anyhoo your right and if Will can diliver the game as promised it may be the best RTS game ever.

And you can quote me.

I still don't think this game is going to be as good as it looks, no matter how far they push it back. It looks interesting at the very least, much like Sea Man, let's just hope they bring Leonard Nemoy back .
    Lian-li PC-7A case; Intel Q6600 G0 ;Gigabyte P35-DS3R
    Evga 8800 GTS 320MB ;PC power & cooling Quad 750W PSU
    2 Gigs (2x1) G. Skill DDR2-800 running DDR2-800 (5-5-5-15) 1.8V
    750GB Seagate HD with XP (Vista comaing again soon); Samsung 40" 1080P LCD TV
    3dmark03: None;3dmark05: 15,545 (Vista) ;3dmark06: 12,148 (XP)
    Laptop: Dell Latitude D420 Intel Core Duo 1.2 Ghz 1.5 GB RAM

Heatware

Haha.

I see you owna wii then lol.

anyhoo your right and if Will can diliver the game as promised it may be the best RTS game ever.

And you can quote me.
    Well Wii'll see Derek (LOL). I am not counting any chickens yet. And nope no Wii here. Just me and my PC, PS2, GameBoy Adv. and iPod Video
    DESKTOP
    AMD 5000+ BE @ 3.2GHz
    // GIGABYTE GA-MA770-DS3 // TUNIQ TOWER 120 // MUSHKIN 2x1 GB HP2-6400 // EVGA 8800GT SC // SEAGATE 3x250GB 7.2K // CORSAIR HX520 // DELL 2007WFP // RAZER Deathadder// XP

LAPTOP
    DELL XPS M1530
    // T7500 2.2GHz // CORSAIR 3GB 667 // SEAGATE 200GB 7.2K // 8600M GT // LG WSXGA+ // 6c BATTERY // VISTA ULT. (RED)

My Heatware

Quote Originally Posted by Thund3rball View Post
    Well Wii'll see Derek (LOL). I am not counting any chickens yet. And nope no Wii here. Just me and my PC, PS2, GameBoy Adv. and iPod Video
    Haha ok. but still I still think it's going to be at least a descent to good game. And your right wii' should see

I'm not dumb enough to pre-order anything any more, let alone a game that has been pushed back twice already and whose alleged release date is still over 6 months away. I've also noticed games like this have disappointed me in the past, the last one being The Movies, it was pretty much the same thing.....talked about for years, delayed several times and then disappointing when released. I'll rent it for the PS3 or 360 to see if it is any fun before buying.

Has there been an official release date issued by the company with a press release or on their website?

Just because a game shop shows a date does not mean anything. They usually just guess or throw any date in there to suck people in to preordering from them thinking they have some type of inside info (which more often than not they do not have)
    Lego PCs for the win!
    For everyone's sanity, please only make one change at a time!

I pre ordered it for my wife last month.She loves RPG's and strategy games,and is a big fan of WW.

Official website,
    http://www.spore.com/index.php
    release date was pushed back; inital was Dec '07, then pushed to a wavering early '08, now settled near march 31st (for now).
    I love the way it looks, but I won't pre-order, I can't drop 50$ on a game that dosn't pan out--I'll wait for some apost-release reviews.

<3 Spore

I can't wait!

Balancing Spore and current WoW addiction along with other games .......

Oi where do i fit in time for work.