• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPUZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Doesnt work in Vista for me, Weak. Just brings up a not responding box and asks me to close it out and such.. bah. maybe its cause I have a 7025 onboard GPU.

Yeah, I think it must not support your GPU because my 6600GT comes up just fine in Vista 32bit

Would be cool if they made the program still open and just not fill in whatever info it didn't know. :shrug:

Funny programme :)

only error I encountered was that it generated DDR overclocked Ram speed and SDR default clockspeed..

So it shows 610MHZ OC and 250MHZ Default, giving a 144% OC, where it should either be 610MHZ OC 500MHZ Default, or 305MHZ OC 250MHZ Default...

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/95fzp/

Wowwie. I installed it, encountered and error, windows crashes after a black screen and a bellowing evil beep coming out of my speakers.

A newer version of GPU-Z v0.0.6 has been released...
Code:
Revision History

Improvements to validation code
 Removed "Displays"
 Added more devices to detect

After I use "Allow enabling hardware masked units" and "Unlock professional capabilities" options in riva tuner I have something like this (1st pic)

gpuzmz3.jpg

...but nothing else, no difference in performance.
I thought it's 0.4 version bug, but it's in 0.5 and 0.6 too...

Back