• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPUZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know if W1zzard had anything to do with it but I like it. Whoever came up with it did a nice job so far.

It doesn't recognize my Intel Extreme Graphics. :(

Sweet idea though, this is going to become really popular.

It shows the essential information correctly: gpu clock, mem clock, shader clock; good deal. Thanks for the link houserat.

Nice. Definitely going to become popular. Doesnt work for me though on my gf6200.. program just crashes before anything comes up. Oh well, still in early beta :)

Doesnt work in Vista for me, Weak. Just brings up a not responding box and asks me to close it out and such.. bah. maybe its cause I have a 7025 onboard GPU.

Doesnt work in Vista for me, Weak. Just brings up a not responding box and asks me to close it out and such.. bah. maybe its cause I have a 7025 onboard GPU.

Must be your GPU or something, working just fine on Vista 64, I'll try it on 32bit later.

Can someone show me a screenshot of CF and/or SLI.

seems to be working fine...except I don't think Win XP Pro can do DX10 can it? Or is this just indicating that teh gfx card can do DX10???

Attachments

• gpuz.JPG
    gpuz.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 467
With the card im using right now it wouldnt even let me install it ( then again im using an ATi Rage II+ from 1996)

Back