• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2900 Pro 512MB Review (Guru3D)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For $250 its a great card, dont forget your buying an XT lmao, some people over at XS are reporting them as XT's as soon as they pop them in, drivers, atitool and the gpu-z showing some as XT;s. regardless they are flashable to XT which is awesome for $250

agreed, it's the best 250-300 USD card as far as price:performance, i almost got one :|

Last edited:
That price point makes it really tempting. This could possibly be a transition card for those of us who won't be drinking the DX10/Vista juice any time soon but still want a DX9 upgrade.

right now in canada the 2900 Pro 512 is $249.99 at directcanada.com , they had 13 available now 2 are left shipping is $9.99 that is a flat out great deal, too bad card runs hot and uses more power than an 8800 320

Damn... this is VERY tempting...

I got just that money left to blow, and I love to invest in such underclocked/flashable to high end cards (current card a 7900GTO).

But I probably wouldn't see much of an improvement from my current card.

dan

I got just that money left to blow, and I love to invest in such underclocked/flashable to high end cards (current card a 7900GTO).

But I probably wouldn't see much of an improvement from my current card.

dan

Jump on it. :mad:

Back