• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$257 shipped sapphire 2900pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well if you run them OC'd I figure at the least, very least a 620 corsair, probably 750 silencer would be better with 10 more amps. you gotta figure loaded these can pull 24 amps maybe at 150 watts each...

I'm tempted. Just worried if my powersupply will handle it.

If not, I hear those Corsair PSUs are pretty good.

Well my 7900GT is crapping on me...Looks like this is the cheapest high end card available, I'm in!

I'm tempted. Just worried if my powersupply will handle it.

If not, I hear those Corsair PSUs are pretty good.

you should be ok that 520 is a little workhorse, i ran a e6600 and 8800gtx both overclocked for months on that psu.

any chances prices will dip lower than this come black friday?

think it's worth the wait? that's 6-7 weeks you're gonna wait to save maybe $20... not worth it in my opinion.

or... you can spend hours and hours waiting in a line to save maybe $30-40.

or... work those extra hours of waiting in line, make $100 and then buy one!! :)

unless you're spending at least several hundred dollars on BF and waiting at a local store, prolly not worth the wait (just my opinion).

these prices are pretty decent if you ask me... if i didn't get my 8800gtx, i may have picked this up; although, will new drivers make AA performance better anyone??

there's specualtion that there's a fix in the 7.10's
really the AA isnt that bad, its just not as good as the 8800's
my xt will be here this week I will assess the differences for myself.

http://www.nordichardware.com/news,6843.html

this price is still in affect as of this morning

thx... i was curious... wait, rattle, you're getting rid of your 8800gts 320 or just doing a comparison to see which route you wanna go...

Back