Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aion :O

Aion :O

A game that I'v been been waiting for, for some time now. Looks awsome.

Has some new sweet aspects that other MMO's dont have, like flying .. yea, you can fly in WoW, but not like this, you can fly when ever you want, and its not really slow like WoW .. you can do things in the air, like PvP, so its gonna be whole new type of PvP. There gonna have a new PvP system, called PvPvE, were you fight against your oposite faction, but theres a 3rd AI faction, that will fight against both sides ...

Another big part of Aion is the visual .. its amazing imo ... O_O

Im gonna stop blabbing, you should just check it out ...

Heres there official website:
    http://www.plaync.com/us/games/aion/

You can get alot of info that the official site doesnt offer here:
    www.aionsource.com

Check it out, and tell me what you all think

lol, 40 views and nobody's interested? well i tried

10 Year Badge
    Cool trailer.
    You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares.

Asrock z77xtr6/3770k..........MSI p67a-GD55/2600k
    CORSAIR Vengeance 16gb.......4gigZ Corsair
    Gigabyte 290s crossfire ...........HIS 280x crossfired
    X-Fi Elite Pro.........................H2O cooling
    600gb Raptor/256ssd3..... .......40 Kingston ssd
    Siverstone 1500wt'r.....................Corsair1000HX

MyHeat

NCSOFT has produced some solid MMOs in the past, so my expectation for this one are pretty high.
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." -Bernard Mannes Baruch

Mobo: MSI Neo2-V
    CPU: 2.8a Prescott @ 3.2
    PSU: Blue Storm 500 Watt
    GPU: Geforce 6600GT
    HS: Zalman 7000
    Ram: Kingston HyperX 1024mb 3200

Quote Originally Posted by tenchi86 View Post
    NCSOFT has produced some solid MMOs in the past, so my expectation for this one are pretty high.

Yea, Lineage2 i personally think was there best, the game is falling apart because the economy is so messed up in that game, its not even funny.

It looks promising, but what was that one game that was all hyped up on here before.. the WoW killer?... I saw two or three threads for it.. but.. that was a year ago and I havent heard anything since on it.

The Beast(Main)- P5QL/EPU, Q9550, 4GB DDR2 800, 2X320GB Perp, 750GB Cavalier,8800GT(for now) Corsair 750 Watt PSU, Enermax server case, 2x Dell 1908WFP, Vista Home
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=51210

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalEclipse View Post
    It looks promising, but what was that one game that was all hyped up on here before.. the WoW killer?... I saw two or three threads for it.. but.. that was a year ago and I havent heard anything since on it.
    Probally Warhammer ...

www.warhammeronline.com

I dont think anything could "kill" wow really

they might lose some players, but nothing drastic .. specially with the new expansion comming out ...

I doubt Aion will touch WoW, its not really mainstream ... i wish it was though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    Probally Warhammer ...

www.warhammeronline.com

I dont think anything could "kill" wow really

they might lose some players, but nothing drastic .. specially with the new expansion comming out ...

I doubt Aion will touch WoW, its not really mainstream ... i wish it was though lol
    No wasnt war hammer... Its been a while.. so I cant recall it fully.. but I remember they had a demo out for select people.. last year maybe? and everyone found out how many issues it had.. and I believed they released it with many bugs... and it just didnt stick with people as much as it was intended to?

The Beast(Main)- P5QL/EPU, Q9550, 4GB DDR2 800, 2X320GB Perp, 750GB Cavalier,8800GT(for now) Corsair 750 Watt PSU, Enermax server case, 2x Dell 1908WFP, Vista Home
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=51210

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalEclipse View Post
    No wasnt war hammer... Its been a while.. so I cant recall it fully.. but I remember they had a demo out for select people.. last year maybe? and everyone found out how many issues it had.. and I believed they released it with many bugs... and it just didnt stick with people as much as it was intended to?
    Hmm .. i cant think of any others ...

Only think i'v heard of being a "wow killer" was warhammer .. there taking so damn long .. same with Aion ... suposed to be released like a few months ago, but they got some copyright issues with someoen "stealing" there code for the game ... bunch of bull**** ... /waits

Looks sweet! i can't wait for a demo :P

~ Gos
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|CPU: i7-3820 Sandybridge-E
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|Cooler: Zalman CNP10X Performa
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|Mobo: Intel DX79TO
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|RAM: 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|VID: Asus GTX 580
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620
    |XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|CASE: DangerDen Q20
    PDXlan-er - "Sprinkles" on Steam (PM me if you want to add me )
    Battletag: Sprinkles#1137

Quote Originally Posted by Edward78 View Post
    The game looks awsome from the youtube vids. The females look great.
    Yea, i got made fun of for making a chick char on lineage2 ...

I figure if your gonna be staring at a character all day .. might as well be a chick

10 Year Badge
    Well the concept seems appealing to me, as for the greatest mmo graphics claim the devs make, I'm not sold on that, as both Eq2 and Lord of The Rings Online both have superior graphics in certain areas. My roommate however seemed rather ecstatic about the game, and I too am a little intrigued, gonna be one of em try it out and see how it feels kinda games, after playing ac2, daoc, eq2, SoR, wow, and LOTRO for longer than I care to admit lol I'm highly weary of mmorpg's lol I mean I just got my life back.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz (1.39 Vcore)
    Idle=34c Load=62c (Corsair H80 Watercooling)
    Gigabyte Z68 MA-DH2
    8Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600mhz
    Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3Gb @ 1225/1700 (1.2v)
    Corsair Tx750 V2 Powersupply
    Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition Case
    80" Sharp Lc80Le632u Tv

The other big MMOs now are Tabula Rasa and Pirates of the Burning Sea, fyi.
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." -Bernard Mannes Baruch

Mobo: MSI Neo2-V
    CPU: 2.8a Prescott @ 3.2
    PSU: Blue Storm 500 Watt
    GPU: Geforce 6600GT
    HS: Zalman 7000
    Ram: Kingston HyperX 1024mb 3200

It looks nice, but i wonder when this thing is comming out... I have been invited to Tabula Rasa and Exteel beta, but no invitation for Aion.

Ill be looking forward for this one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 12am View Post
    Well the concept seems appealing to me, as for the greatest mmo graphics claim the devs make, I'm not sold on that, as both Eq2 and Lord of The Rings Online both have superior graphics in certain areas. My roommate however seemed rather ecstatic about the game, and I too am a little intrigued, gonna be one of em try it out and see how it feels kinda games, after playing ac2, daoc, eq2, SoR, wow, and LOTRO for longer than I care to admit lol I'm highly weary of mmorpg's lol I mean I just got my life back.
    What's a life?

Quote Originally Posted by tenchi86 View Post
    The other big MMOs now are Tabula Rasa and Pirates of the Burning Sea, fyi.
    Age of Conan too.

Honestly no MMO that we know of right now can become the next king. They're all either too limited or just made wrong.
    #1: C2D e6750@3.4, 1.41v with Ultima-90; GA-P35-DS3R; Crucial Ballistix 2GB; eVGA 8800GT 711/1750/975; Corsair HX520; X-Fi XtremeGamer; CM 690.

#2: i5 2500k, Hyper212+, GA-Z68XP-UD3P, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Corsair TX750M PSU, Gigabyte 6950 1Gb.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealAlex View Post
    Age of Conan too.

Honestly no MMO that we know of right now can become the next king. They're all either too limited or just made wrong.
    I feel the same way 100%.

I hope Aion breaks that for me ...

Im checking out tabula rasa right now, looks kinda okay .. but so far .. dont think ill pay to try it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    Yea, i got made fun of for making a chick char on lineage2 ...

I figure if your gonna be staring at a character all day .. might as well be a chick
    my friends thought i was strange watching me play with the camera up a dwarf's skirt looking at their panties.. what's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by mage_x View Post
    my friends thought i was strange watching me play with the camera up a dwarf's skirt looking at their panties.. what's wrong with that?
    Here, I took screenies when I played on a private server
    Elfs with big boobs lol.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../Shot00031.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../Shot00030.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../Shot00033.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../Shot00026.jpg
    #1: C2D e6750@3.4, 1.41v with Ultima-90; GA-P35-DS3R; Crucial Ballistix 2GB; eVGA 8800GT 711/1750/975; Corsair HX520; X-Fi XtremeGamer; CM 690.

#2: i5 2500k, Hyper212+, GA-Z68XP-UD3P, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Corsair TX750M PSU, Gigabyte 6950 1Gb.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast