• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aion :O

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No wasnt war hammer... Its been a while.. so I cant recall it fully.. but I remember they had a demo out for select people.. last year maybe? and everyone found out how many issues it had.. and I believed they released it with many bugs... and it just didnt stick with people as much as it was intended to?

That would probably be Vanguard that you are thinking of. had HUGE potential, but they released it too early. so apon release the game didn't have all the content that players were promised. It was also pretty buggy. It felt like they just sold people the Beta.

This looks like just another Lineage mod. They just polished the engine a little more this time, but it's still the same game.

NCSoft has been notorious for it's level grind too. They practically invented the idea of 'I'll have fun playing this game, as soon as I reach XX level'. Why is there no fun, interesting plots during the mid levels? NCSoft just seems to cater to a different crowd that loves the mindless grinding and gold farming.

This looks like just another Lineage mod. They just polished the engine a little more this time, but it's still the same game.

NCSoft has been notorious for it's level grind too. They practically invented the idea of 'I'll have fun playing this game, as soon as I reach XX level'. Why is there no fun, interesting plots during the mid levels? NCSoft just seems to cater to a different crowd that loves the mindless grinding and gold farming.

Very true. But i would rather grind the quest ...

At least you can watch T.V while grinding .. as for questing, you have to like pay attention to **** .. lol

I like warhammers idea, PvP to level :D

In warhammer you level by pvping? Thats pretty cool o_O

It's an option ..
You can level PvE, but there adding something new, being able to gain EXP off of pvping ..

I have no clue how, but, this is what i hear lol.

Back