• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aion :O

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica

A game that I'v been been waiting for, for some time now. Looks awsome.

Has some new sweet aspects that other MMO's dont have, like flying .. yea, you can fly in WoW, but not like this, you can fly when ever you want, and its not really slow like WoW .. you can do things in the air, like PvP, so its gonna be whole new type of PvP. There gonna have a new PvP system, called PvPvE, were you fight against your oposite faction, but theres a 3rd AI faction, that will fight against both sides ...

Another big part of Aion is the visual .. its amazing imo ... O_O

Im gonna stop blabbing, you should just check it out ...

Heres there official website:
http://www.plaync.com/us/games/aion/

You can get alot of info that the official site doesnt offer here:
www.aionsource.com

Check it out, and tell me what you all think :D

NCSOFT has produced some solid MMOs in the past, so my expectation for this one are pretty high.

Yea, Lineage2 i personally think was there best, the game is falling apart because the economy is so messed up in that game, its not even funny.

It looks promising, but what was that one game that was all hyped up on here before.. the WoW killer?... I saw two or three threads for it.. but.. that was a year ago and I havent heard anything since on it.

It looks promising, but what was that one game that was all hyped up on here before.. the WoW killer?... I saw two or three threads for it.. but.. that was a year ago and I havent heard anything since on it.

Probally Warhammer ...

www.warhammeronline.com

I dont think anything could "kill" wow really

they might lose some players, but nothing drastic .. specially with the new expansion comming out ...

I doubt Aion will touch WoW, its not really mainstream ... i wish it was though lol

Probally Warhammer ...

www.warhammeronline.com

I dont think anything could "kill" wow really

they might lose some players, but nothing drastic .. specially with the new expansion comming out ...

I doubt Aion will touch WoW, its not really mainstream ... i wish it was though lol

No wasnt war hammer... Its been a while.. so I cant recall it fully.. but I remember they had a demo out for select people.. last year maybe? and everyone found out how many issues it had.. and I believed they released it with many bugs... and it just didnt stick with people as much as it was intended to?

No wasnt war hammer... Its been a while.. so I cant recall it fully.. but I remember they had a demo out for select people.. last year maybe? and everyone found out how many issues it had.. and I believed they released it with many bugs... and it just didnt stick with people as much as it was intended to?

Hmm .. i cant think of any others ...

Only think i'v heard of being a "wow killer" was warhammer .. there taking so damn long .. same with Aion ... suposed to be released like a few months ago, but they got some copyright issues with someoen "stealing" there code for the game ... bunch of bull**** ... /waits

The game looks awsome from the youtube vids. The females look great. :)

Yea, i got made fun of for making a chick char on lineage2 ...

I figure if your gonna be staring at a character all day .. might as well be a chick :D

Well the concept seems appealing to me, as for the greatest mmo graphics claim the devs make, I'm not sold on that, as both Eq2 and Lord of The Rings Online both have superior graphics in certain areas. My roommate however seemed rather ecstatic about the game, and I too am a little intrigued, gonna be one of em try it out and see how it feels kinda games, after playing ac2, daoc, eq2, SoR, wow, and LOTRO for longer than I care to admit lol I'm highly weary of mmorpg's lol I mean I just got my life back.

It looks nice, but i wonder when this thing is comming out... I have been invited to Tabula Rasa and Exteel beta, but no invitation for Aion.

Ill be looking forward for this one ^^

Well the concept seems appealing to me, as for the greatest mmo graphics claim the devs make, I'm not sold on that, as both Eq2 and Lord of The Rings Online both have superior graphics in certain areas. My roommate however seemed rather ecstatic about the game, and I too am a little intrigued, gonna be one of em try it out and see how it feels kinda games, after playing ac2, daoc, eq2, SoR, wow, and LOTRO for longer than I care to admit lol I'm highly weary of mmorpg's lol I mean I just got my life back.

What's a life?

Age of Conan too.

Honestly no MMO that we know of right now can become the next king. They're all either too limited or just made wrong.

I feel the same way 100%.

I hope Aion breaks that for me ...

Im checking out tabula rasa right now, looks kinda okay .. but so far .. dont think ill pay to try it ..

Yea, i got made fun of for making a chick char on lineage2 ...

I figure if your gonna be staring at a character all day .. might as well be a chick :D
my friends thought i was strange watching me play with the camera up a dwarf's skirt looking at their panties.. what's wrong with that?

my friends thought i was strange watching me play with the camera up a dwarf's skirt looking at their panties.. what's wrong with that?
Here, I took screenies when I played on a private server :beer:
Elfs with big boobs lol.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/alex0989/Shot00031.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/alex0989/Shot00030.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/alex0989/Shot00033.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/alex0989/Shot00026.jpg

Back