• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*NEW* Bios 0601 for P5K Deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got it the other day not had chance to try it i'm on the 0505 atm which seems ok. Not a clue what 0601 has ??:D

anyone??

and there arent any information from Asus either.
:lol: come on ugly when did u last ??:)

Little nugget here from GMX
I went from 311 to 601 and I got much better stability at high ram clocks (around 1200+)
which i just saw this am. It's about the 1st time i can remember seeing anything giving an improvement on 0311:Lol:

Have quiet liked 0311 you can tighten up timings yourself rather than have them done for you & leave you struggling for stability like 0404 Have tried them all but usually ended going back to 0311:lol:

I've been playing around today & i'm getting to like this one.
9x450@4-5.JPG
:)

luck:)

Last edited:
I also kept going back to, and I am using, 311; I have no reason right now to flash a new bios (and that's a NICE spot to be in), but I'll keep an eye how the new one does.

You can set the bios option: Transaction Booster now to level 3,

With bios 0404 The max Transaction Booster level was 1.

I'm gonna run some tests/benches to see if it boosts performance :)

Transaction biooster enabled only works on dual core. I ran it happily on my E6600 but like everybody i know can't post with it enabled.:D

If it works for you that''s unusual. I tried it last night on mine, with the result i mentioned i know at least 3 others with p5k & quads who found the same before me. There's no harm trying:lol:

Back