• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dmarks+vista64+2900xt=no launch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

I tried the dll trick but still no go. Is there something different that applies to vista 64 and the work around overwriting the dll?

I cant get 3dmark 05 to launch.:confused:

i got the hotfix last night from futuremark and 05 ran nice but I still couldnt get 06 to run, says no openAL sound found but I am sitting here looking at it ??

Unable to locate component.

This application failed to start because OpenAL32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

that didnt work for me either, here's what I did, for 05 I used the hotfix el maxi posted.
for 06 I had to download the openAL installer seperatley and then install it, for some reason it ignores the one 06 installs. I may have a conflict also because of my audigy 2zs driver for vista 64 and my USB headset. I disabled my freakin sound card and I cant get it back now lmao. It doesnt come up anyway as disabled, its just GONE hahaha

Oh well I just wanted to run 05 and 06 with 7.9 then do it again with 7.10 :)

Back