• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW Toyota Ad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the LAWGIVAH!!

I really like that commercial, actually. The fact that he has the dragon's still-beating heart in the pickup bed really makes the commercial, I think.

I saw the commercial last night, I thought it was funny...

I've never played WoW before. I have a 14 day trial disc here somewhere, I wonder if it's any good?

I'll never buy a Toyota truck. When it comes to tough work, nothing beats American trucks.

I saw the commercial last night, I thought it was funny...

I've never played WoW before. I have a 14 day trial disc here somewhere, I wonder if it's any good?

You don't need any CD keys or disks to make a trial account.

Edit: Thats a pretty awesome commercial. I first heard it on TV, I across the room and I hear I equip my epic Axe.(Naturally I run to see what it was about and was pleasently surprised).

Last edited:
I'll never buy a Toyota truck. When it comes to tough work, nothing beats American trucks.

clearly a video by ford, i woudlt take anything he says to heart, they could make whatever happen that they want...

I guess someone missed the episode of Top Gear where they tried to kill the Toyota truck and couldn't
Exactly!! :beer:

I'll fix some spelling errors of the guy who posted on that first ford vs. toyota video a couple posts up:

"of course the ford has a stronger frame, the tow truck has to have something to hook to!" :bday: lol I liked that

I'm not a fan of these Tundra commercials. The monster truck one, the meteor crash one, etc. I think they're stupid. I find it interesting that a MMO is gaining such wide exposure in popular media, but again I find the commercial itself to be worse than lame.

I guess someone missed the episode of Top Gear where they tried to kill the Toyota truck and couldn't

I think it's a classic case of American wicked excess. Are the Ford trucks built stronger? Yes, no doubt about it. But they're built to such an absurd level of strength that its way beyond any practical use. The Toyota's on the other hand are not as strong, but still plenty durable enough for any job they may be used for.

It's like saying someone's dialup internet is better than the rest because they have solid gold lines run from their house to the phone company. Dude, it's still dialup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back