• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Steam Group

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Because steam is as buggy as a picnic sandwich.

I bought Team Fortress and it wouldn't even show up after I reinstalled steam on a different HD. Then when I try to login on the Steam Community page it says I have an incorrect login even though I *know* the login is correct.

I suggest just exit steam, rebooting, and trying to buy it again.

Really weird that it would still be this buggy after all these years...

LULZ. Truely epic lulz, as Fox 11 says.

Is your login an actual username or an email address? I've had my steam account since the beta days, and I've had that same account since. My username is my old hotmail email address, not "IronDreamsOfLambtallica" which is my current nick.

I haven't had too many problems with Steam since WON was abolished and Steam became mainstream.

I have had my steam since its inception on a dead yahoo email, damn i hate yahoo haha

yeah for some reason going thru games in my steam account then finding ornage box and clicking on the orange purchase tab under where it says $49.95 just didnt do anything but make a clicking sound ....

its ok $35 is better and its downloading away as we speak.

LULZ. Truely epic lulz, as Fox 11 says.

Is your login an actual username or an email address? I've had my steam account since the beta days, and I've had that same account since. My username is my old hotmail email address, not "IronDreamsOfLambtallica" which is my current nick.

I haven't had too many problems with Steam since WON was abolished and Steam became mainstream.

Well I *had* an account in the beta days... but that was many and many a year ago. I don't remember my old id or password to that and I don't think the old email address still works.

so can an admin of this group kick this spammer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000555328

spamming me and im sure other people with going to his cs website idk kick him hes annoying lol

also can we lock our group and put password on it and have it posted somewhere on this site or make it OCF as password idk so we dont get random ppl joining and spamming us just an idea :)

so can an admin of this group kick this spammer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000555328

spamming me and im sure other people with going to his cs website idk kick him hes annoying lol

also can we lock our group and put password on it and have it posted somewhere on this site or make it OCF as password idk so we dont get random ppl joining and spamming us just an idea :)

i was wondering why i was getting messages from that guy, woke up this morning and found a message from him on there

Sweet...count me in!

thideras I know I've seen you on the CSS battlefield. Hope I shot ya! No offense. :)

So I've been reading about kicking people from groups, because I will not tolerate spam!!

Apparently you cannot kick people from public groups, only private groups. Maybe we should look to make it private, but I'd want more people opinions on the matter.

So I've been reading about kicking people from groups, because I will not tolerate spam!!

Apparently you cannot kick people from public groups, only private groups. Maybe we should look to make it private, but I'd want more people opinions on the matter.

I've actually only seen that ONE spam... So I don't think it's that big of a deal. But if just ANYBODY can join the group then there's not much point in having the group in the first place now is there?

So I guess it all depends on how big a pain in the *** it is.

I'm an Admin of the group (over 3 hours played in the last 24 months!) so if there's a checkbox or something that makes it a private group then we might as well do it. But if it's something where EVERYBODY would have to sign up alllllllll over again... then I don't think it's worth it.

Because you've got people like me... my computer was down for three months. And if the group suddenly went private while I was gone... then I'd just be *** out. And then you have new games coming out that people who haven't signed on to Steam since the Orange box might suddenly show up for...

So yeah... OCF Steam Member 2 will take a look at it. ;)

Back