• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Steam Group

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hUMANbEATbOX

Contributing Member
I have gone ahead and created a Steam Group for OCF, because we are setting up a OCF Game Night for TF2 on the 25th of October, and this will greatly help organize the thing.

Group name is OCForums.com, abbreviation is OCF, the steam page is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ocf

If any Blues or Greens want to take over administration of the group, that is fine by me. I just thought I'd take the initiative because we don't have one yet, and its about time!

My name on Steam is currently "t|a rr!", but it changes from time to time.

Last edited:
Very cool, I'll join right now (I love LogMeIn :D)

My steam is thideras. :eek: NO WAY!! :D

Joined. Steam Community keeps telling me I have an "Incorrect login" and I can't upload my avatar.

:D

Our second (*edit* and third!) member(s)! (not including me)

Uploading avatars is disabled as of right now, but when its working again, I'd like to put up the OCF logo, 184*184px. It'd be cool if anyone has one of those, around that size that they can shoot my way.

I joined the steam group, but I don't have TF2. I might get it soon enough, not sure yet though.

speaking of steam, anyone know why I cant buy orange box?
I open my account then go to games, I click on the purchase tab and nothing happens....

speaking of steam, anyone know why I cant buy orange box?
I open my account then go to games, I click on the purchase tab and nothing happens....

Because steam is as buggy as a picnic sandwich.

I bought Team Fortress and it wouldn't even show up after I reinstalled steam on a different HD. Then when I try to login on the Steam Community page it says I have an incorrect login even though I *know* the login is correct.

I suggest just exit steam, rebooting, and trying to buy it again.

Really weird that it would still be this buggy after all these years...

Back