• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yeah, so ummm.... get ready!! The 8800GT 512 may have a software voltage-mod.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good stuff bro.... I think I saw you talking about the coolers over at XS. You gonna do a before and after to show the difference the coolers make? I'm gonna get two cards for my first SLI once they get SLI working. I'll need to get some aftermarket coolers (air of course :D).

Also...... anyone know if the bios on the overclocked cards are any different in voltage? Could be useful if they are. People will be flashing cards all over the place.

Good stuff bro.... I think I saw you talking about the coolers over at XS. You gonna do a before and after to show the difference the coolers make? I'm gonna get two cards for my first SLI once they get SLI working. I'll need to get some aftermarket coolers (air of course :D).

I'm thinking of doing a before/after, yes. I'm anxious as %$@&*( to get the cards installed, so it works out for me by letting me get my fix before taking the time to swap coolers in any case :D. I will make sure the new sinks will fit properly by eye though.

Also...... anyone know if the bios on the overclocked cards are any different in voltage? Could be useful if they are. People will be flashing cards all over the place.

I don't know... I will check my KO's and see if they're any different (this BIOS-readout picture is of a stock-clock XFX) as soon as they're in.

Back