• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hunting for a p275

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Karadhas

I've been to accurateIT, monitoroutlet, azatek, newegg, and even amazon.com and it seems that finding a new p275 is a wild goose chase. I've thought about settling for less than new but given how quickly and... uniquely... my p260 died used or refurbished is out of the question. Before anyone suggests it, no I will not use an LCD. I've spent countless hours looking at every concievable model and they all give me a hell of a headache.

So, does anyone know of anywhere I haven't looked yet or a monitor that is equivalent to a p275?

They don't make that monitor anymore. So your most likely going to have to settle with used or referb at the least.

I still don't understand why you don't settle with an lcd. if you invest good money in them, they look pretty dam good. you can always go for any monitor with FD tubing, they should look exactly like the p275. (minus the DVI hook up) My p1130 looks just fine.

Would that be the Dell p1130? I know I'm a little (okay, lot) behind the times insisting on using CRT's but I just can't look at flatpanels without getting quite ill after a bit.

Back