• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H3 Achievements

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In my opinion its just a game. This is not RL. As long as the act does not affect others online experience in any negative (hax) way, then do what you want.

Also I am relatively new to the Xbox 360 scene and do achievements/gamerscore do anything other than increase the size of your epenis?

You don't know how annoying it is to join a game where they want to do this. I always refuse and they get mad at me! As a member of clan wolf I would never do something so dishonorable ;).

and if its "just a game" then wtf do the achievements matter to you anyway?

achievements don't matter to me. The only time I have wanted to complete any sort of an "achievement" was when I was playing through God of War, and I wanted to see the Fate of the Titan video.

So I started to replay the game on the hardest difficulty, and didn't even get past the first level when i said **** this. To me its all about fun. I had fun playing God of War on the medium setting, but once it came to the higher difficulty settings I just lost interest and it was no longer fun.

Ok, you've made your opinion clear, everybody knows where you stand on this issue. I really don't care, so you can stop replying to this thread. In fact, in hopes of making this thread useful instead of a crap flinging fest, and hopefully people who replied all have H3, who wants to get some custom games going?

Edit: Twigglish...I'm glad you mentioned that you got your overkill on creepingrockets. That wasn't in Lone Wolves, and you clearly only got that because of the special gametype. So...

Last edited:
Ok, you've made your opinion clear, everybody knows where you stand on this issue. I really don't care, so you can stop replying to this thread. In fact, in hopes of making this thread useful instead of a crap flinging fest, and hopefully people who replied all have H3, who wants to get some custom games going?

Edit: Twigglish...I'm glad you mentioned that you got your overkill on creepingrockets. That wasn't in Lone Wolves, and you clearly only got that because of the special gametype. So...

Its already been stated in this thread that its easy to do. Fact of the matter is, I didnt resort in flat out cheating to get the achievement.
And to answer your question about getting some custom games going, absolutely not. To say it nice, I dont enjoy spending my time playing with people that play the way you do.

In my opinion its just a game. This is not RL. As long as the act does not affect others online experience in any negative (hax) way, then do what you want.

That's some fine bit of rationalization for lying and misrepresenting yourself. I remember that when someone photoshops all your scorecards to show you lost your games 50 to -63. Hey, it's just a game right? It doesn't effect your online experience right? So, I can do what I want. Right?

Personal integrity for you seems to be very flexible indeed.

Also I am relatively new to the Xbox 360 scene and do achievements/gamerscore do anything other than increase the size of your epenis?

Wow, if it means that little, then why bother cheating at all? Obviously it means something to you. You get some kind of perverse joy out of it, otherwise like you said, you play to 'have fun' so you obviously find cheating at video games enjoyable.

It must be pretty sad though, to have to cheat to increase your 'ePenis'. After all, it's not real life right? So you should be able to lie to yourself and anyone else you come across, about what you have achieved in that or game.

- Blackstar

Yoooo, calm down.

I put it on the same level as looking at a guide to get all the skulls and the achievements in singleplayer. I just got the game, but I'm about 200 points in with a few skulls. Beating the game on legendary will probably get me a ton of things I didn't see before.

Yoooo, calm down.

I put it on the same level as looking at a guide to get all the skulls and the achievements in singleplayer. I just got the game, but I'm about 200 points in with a few skulls. Beating the game on legendary will probably get me a ton of things I didn't see before.

I don't seem calm to you?

If I was any more relaxed I'd be unconscious.

- Blackstar

Not you specifically, just the whole atmosphere in the thread.

I did skulls/terminals/other misc. achievements yesterday for fun, and honestly that's how it should be.

Skulls- Ever tried headshotting a jumping flood form to get a skull? Oh yeah, that's part of the fun of it. Also just the inventive map exploration is so cool in Halo, you might as well go looking for skulls.

Terminals - A lot of the backstory of Halo is in the terminals, and you can look at a fair bit of forerunner history with it. Again, part of the achievement.

Multiplayer Achievements - A lot of this is up to chance. Seriously though, it goes for BF2 as well. I used to just try for things in games, instead of actually going out and finding a bunch of friends to cheat with. If people want to do achievemets, so be it. But some of them are meant to be hard as hell to do.

Doing the skulls is different than achievement who*ing in ranked games. Especially when you forcefully involve others who just want to play normally, and the only way they can avoid the achievement games is to exit, which penalizes themselves.

Skulls- Ever tried headshotting a jumping flood form to get a skull? Oh yeah, that's part of the fun of it. Also just the inventive map exploration is so cool in Halo, you might as well go looking for skulls.

Just use your battle rifle and hit it as much as possible the BF is more powerful than the Machine Gun. Since the clip size was 60 in Halo 1 now it's 32 it's slightly akward to get used to with the reloading as much. I like the battle rifle and Sparton Cannon shame it only has 5 shots but achievements are gaining as you progress I agree alot.

Thats what the word mean to achieve a goal set and have a few points while your at it to build a gamerscore.

Back