• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How are Westinghouse Monitors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SolidxSnake

I've been seeing lots of threads around here a while ago with many people celebrating their purchases of Westinghouse TVs and Monitors... how are they? I'm thinking about jumping on a 22" Westinghouse LCD. Should I skip it and get a different brand (Say a Samsung, which also seem highly popular)?

My current monitor is a 19" Viewsonic CRT (A90f+). It's a great monitor, a bit old, but still awesome picture quality. I'm going to miss using a CRT for gaming and such, but the desk space needed for my CRT is absolutely ridiculous.

I own 2 westing house LCD's. a 3 year old 19 inch widescreen and LCM-22w3 which is a few months old. No complaints with either here.

--pak

I was thinking on the LCM-22w3. What's a good price on it? I found one for $225 in the classies.

I was thinking on the LCM-22w3. What's a good price on it? I found one for $225 in the classies.
Get the 22w2, it has component, composite, svideo, vga and dvi. The w2 is the one I'm using now and I love it. If you search ecost, you can find the w2 for 188 refurbed ;)

That is how much I paid for mine.

Just bought a 47 inch 1080p westinghouse for my main display and damnnn... it looks amazing, not to mention gaming on this is pure ownage! No complaints here about westinghouse.

Well, I own a 19" WS Westinghouse... It's OK... I'm not particularly happy with some it's qualities. It has a heck of a time displaying greys. Everything grey is black on this monitor, and it gives a stark, weird look to some games/movies.

But it was dirt cheap...

Just bought a 47 inch 1080p westinghouse for my main display and damnnn... it looks amazing, not to mention gaming on this is pure ownage! No complaints here about westinghouse.

1190896161_27_podborka_49.jpg

I can picture something like this for that setup. (minus the frown I'd expect) hehe

Back