• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus F3Jp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daneesh

Ok, so i need some help because i am retarded. i have an asus f3jp and need another ac/dc power adapter. i can't find one. any help on this would be awesome.

<give> 6-pack o' beers

thanks

If you need one asap you could probably find one locally at a batteries plus or circuit city (most likely a universal one though).
Looking at Asus' retailer list, you can see several companies that can order you one without issue, all it would take is a phone call to figure out prices and what not. If you click that link, I would click on the barebone notebook providers since they will be more likely to have accessories and know what they are talking about.
I believe you would just need the standard asus 90watt power supply (they typically use the same adapter for multiple laptops). Taking a quick look, I see RKcomputers (a good place to shop) has them for $69, but I'd call him and verify its what you would need for your lappy.
If you have your old adapter, it would be easy to look up a part number.

Back