• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

to any xbox 360 players who play FPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ashenfang

The Jet Man!
Probably a stupid questions but, I am looking for tips from people who play shooters on the xbox 360. I was a PC gamer for years, and now just started playing on the console. I do okay when playing single players (HL2, COD4) but when it comes down to MP, I just get my arse handed to me.

Any tips on aiming/playing with the controller? I just seem to be having a hard time being accurate with the sticks, and making the movements fluid. I can't figure out how some of the guys on there are so good. Just looking for any suggestions/things to do, to help.

Thanks!

my suggestion is practice, practice and more practice..

I sucked at console FPS's for quite a while, than after lots of getting my arss handed to me i started to get the fluidity of aiming with the sticks..

I would also try using higher sensitivity.. once you can control uber high sensitivity things seems to get alot easier.

thanks for the suggestions. I played with sensitivity a bit last night. Its mainly my right stick (free look) that I have the problem with. Im either, to hard or soft with it, never in between. When I spectate other guys, I would swear they are playing with a keyboard and mouse :beer: LOL

thanks for the suggestions. I played with sensitivity a bit last night. Its mainly my right stick (free look) that I have the problem with. Im either, to hard or soft with it, never in between. When I spectate other guys, I would swear they are playing with a keyboard and mouse :beer: LOL
Who knows, they just might be doing just that.

Last edited:
Back